Have Some Fun with Your Easter Candy!
I don’t know about your house, but ours has Easter candy everywhere already! I can’t even imagine how we’re going to deal with it all once we get more on Easter morning. So I’ve been scouring the internet (…well, yes… Pinterest…) for creative uses for all of this Easter candy. Here’s what I found…
16 Creative Uses for Extra Easter Candy:
- Easter Candy Bark from Gingerbread Bagels
- Easter Bunny Pretzel Treats from B.Inspired Mama
- Bunny Bait from Sing for Your Supper
- Candy Flowers from B.Inspired Mama
- Candy Wrapper Egg Collage from B.Inspired Mama
- Edible Spring Flower Activity from Toddler Approved!
- Easter Egg Mail from Making Memories with Your Kids
- Candy Play Activities from The Golden Gleam
- “Grow” a Lollipop from See Jane Blog
- Marshmallow Sculptures from B.Inspired Mama
- Painting with Peeps Activity from itmom
- Peep Science Experiments from Toad Haven
- Edible Easter Basket Craft from One Good Thing
- DIY Candy Wreath from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- Chocolate Bar Bunnies from Toddler Approved!
- Peeps Sushi from Serious Eats