A Wintery Valentine Craft for Kids
We thought we’d put a fun Valentine’s Day spin on our Winter snowflake cutting. Here’s what we used to make our snowflake valentine craft…
Snowflake Hearts Valentine Craft
- coffee filters
- watercolors, paintbrushes, & a cup of water
- double sided adhesive
- Washable Mod Podge for Kids
- foam brush
- white paint marker
How We Made Our Snowflake Hearts:
Some tips that might help with your Snowflake Heart Valentine Craft:
- Try using lots of water and letting paint colors bleed into one another.
- Let painted snowflakes dry completely before cutting.
- Fold snowflakes in half first and cut a rough heart shape.
- Check out this snowflake cutting tutorial if you need help.
- Save the tiny cut out pieces to Mod Podge down around your snowflake heart.
Here are Some of Our Snowflake Hearts on the Window, too:
Did you cut any snowflakes this winter? Have you done a Valentine craft yet? I’d love to hear about it in the comments!
More Valentine Crafts for Kids from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Want to Be a More Creative Mama?
Who doesn't?! Get the latest inspiration - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting - right in your inbox each week!