A Wintery Valentine Craft for Kids
We thought we’d put a fun Valentine’s Day spin on our Winter snowflake cutting. Here’s what we used to make our snowflake valentine craft…
Snowflake Hearts Valentine Craft
- coffee filters
- watercolors, paintbrushes, & a cup of water
- double sided adhesive
- Washable Mod Podge for Kids
- foam brush
- white paint marker
How We Made Our Snowflake Hearts:
Some tips that might help with your Snowflake Heart Valentine Craft:
- Try using lots of water and letting paint colors bleed into one another.
- Let painted snowflakes dry completely before cutting.
- Fold snowflakes in half first and cut a rough heart shape.
- Check out this snowflake cutting tutorial if you need help.
- Save the tiny cut out pieces to Mod Podge down around your snowflake heart.
Here are Some of Our Snowflake Hearts on the Window, too:
Did you cut any snowflakes this winter? Have you done a Valentine craft yet? I’d love to hear about it in the comments!
More Valentine Crafts for Kids from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!