A Fun Twist on Peanut Butter Jelly
My kids are such picky eaters that the old standby peanut butter sandwich is a pretty common lunch (or sometimes even dinner) here. But sometimes that whole wheat bread just gets boring. So we used Eggo’s cute Mini Pancakes to put a fun twist on the old classic peanut butter jelly…
Peanut Butter Jelly Pancake Bites from Eggo
- Kellogg’s Eggo Pancakes Minis
- peanut butter
- mini cocktail straws or picks to serve them on (optional)
1. Prepare the mini pancakes as directed. (Took us less than a minute in the microwave!)
2. Spread peanut butter and jelly between two mini pancakes. Repeat as needed.
3. Serve in a fun stack or skewered with colorful cocktail picks or straws. YUM!
My kids loved these peanut butter jelly bites, especially J.C. They are the perfect size for his little toddler hands! They would make a fun kids party snack, too, don’t you think?
Well, this is the end of Waffle Week here at B-Inspired Mama. We’ve had so much fun with our Eggo products this week. I hope you were inspired to get creative with your kids’ food, too. This week we’ve used our Eggo products to make yummy Cinnamon Waffle Snack Mix, had some early learning fun with Mini Pancakes, came up with a Strawberry Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich, made our own Kids Pizza, created a healthy Birthday Breakfast “Cake,” and made some yummy Double Chocolate Waffle S’Mores. Have you come up with any creative waffle recipe? Enter them into the Eggo Recipe Contest for a chance to win $5,000! And don’t forget to go enter to win the Eggo Prize Pack right here at B-Inspired Mama, too.