Some Mother’s Day Crafts for the Kids to Make!
What mama doesn’t love a homemade Mother’s Day gift from their little one?! Well if you’re a teacher or grandma, here’s some cute Mother’s Day crafts to get the kids making for their mom. If you’re a mama, have them make something cute for Grandma – or YOU! (We won’t tell!) Check ’em out…
This post contains affiliate links. Which just means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will receive a small percentage of the sale – without your price being any higher! Thank you for your continued support. For more information, see my disclosure policy.
Cute Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Kid Made Puppets of Mom (Kid Activities Blog)
- Kandinsky Circles Flower Craft (rubberboots and elf shoes)
- Mom’s Sleeping Door Hanger Mother’s Day Kids Craft
- Rose & Salt Dough Fingerprint Craft (Mama Rosemary)
- Handprint Flower Bouquet Craft (Like Mama – Like Daughter)
- Paper Roll Butterfly Craft (Twig & Toadstool)
- Footprint Butterfly Mother’s Day Craft (Mama Rosemary)
- Painted Pot Fairy Garden Craft (Mama Rosemary)
- Cupcake Liner Flower Card Craft (Lovely Commotion)
- Flower Print Sachets Craft (Twig & Toadstool)
- Paper Flower Craft (Mini Monets & Mommies)
- Kid Painted Tea Towel Mother’s Day Craft
- Me & My Mom Printable (Love and Marriage)
- Paper Plate Flower Basket Craft (Treading on Lego)
Did ya check ‘em out? Which Mother’s Day Craft would you want for Mother’s Day? Share in the comments below!
More Mother’s Day Ideas from B-Inspired Mama:
Find this Helpful? Share with your Friends!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!