Some Mother’s Day Crafts for the Kids to Make!
What mama doesn’t love a homemade Mother’s Day gift from their little one?! Well if you’re a teacher or grandma, here’s some cute Mother’s Day crafts to get the kids making for their mom. If you’re a mama, have them make something cute for Grandma – or YOU! (We won’t tell!) Check ’em out…
Cute Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Kid Made Puppets of Mom (Kid Activities Blog)
- Kandinsky Circles Flower Craft (rubberboots and elf shoes)
- Mom’s Sleeping Door Hanger Mother’s Day Kids Craft
- Rose & Salt Dough Fingerprint Craft (Mama Rosemary)
- Handprint Flower Bouquet Craft (Like Mama – Like Daughter)
- Paper Roll Butterfly Craft (Twig & Toadstool)
- Footprint Butterfly Mother’s Day Craft (Mama Rosemary)
- Painted Pot Fairy Garden Craft (Mama Rosemary)
- Cupcake Liner Flower Card Craft (Lovely Commotion)
- Flower Print Sachets Craft (Twig & Toadstool)
- Paper Flower Craft (Mini Monets & Mommies)
- Kid Painted Tea Towel Mother’s Day Craft
- Me & My Mom Printable (Love and Marriage)
- Paper Plate Flower Basket Craft (Treading on Lego)
Did ya check ‘em out? Which Mother’s Day Craft would you want for Mother’s Day? Share in the comments below!
More Mother’s Day Ideas from B-Inspired Mama:
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
Want to Be a More Creative Mama?
Who doesn't?! Get the latest inspiration - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting - right in your inbox each week!