Get the Kids in the Kitchen to Make Some Easter Treats!
These sweet Easter bunny pretzel treats are really yummy and so easy for little ones to help make. Just get them unwrapping candy and half the work is all done! Here are the details…
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Kids in the Kitchen – Easter Bunny Pretzel Treats
- Place mini pretzels a few inches apart on a foil lined baking pan.
- Unwrap the kisses and place them on the mini pretzels.
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit until chocolate melts slightly.
- While they are in the oven, break the pretzel sticks in half.
- Create ears by placing two pretzel stick halves into each melted chocolate kiss. (Be careful of hot pan!)
- Press 3 M&Ms into each chocolate kiss to create eyes and nose (with M&M markings facing down into the chocolate).
- Use a dark food coloring writer pen to make small dots in the center of each M&M eye.
- Place in the freezer until chocolate sets.
Wouldn’t these make a perfect spring or Easter party treat?! Plus all that candy-unwrapping is great fine motor skill practice. And you can spend quality time with the kids in the kitchen while you make them, too!
More Easter Treat Ideas from B-Inspired Mama:
Have you had your kids in the kitchen lately? What have you been making? Do you make any special Easter treats? Share in the comments below!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!