Many of the following products were provided for review, however all opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
B-Inspired Mama’s 2013 Gift Guide Week
Welcome to B-Inspired Mama’s 2013 Gift Guide Week! Each day I’m sharing a different gift guide of a unique theme. Did you see yesterday’s Top Picks for Preschoolers Gift Guide? (If you didn’t, make sure to hop over there and enter the awesome giveaway, too!) Well today I’m sharing my picks for those creative kids in your life. Bring on the creativity…
Top 10 Gifts for Creative Kids
Children’s Book of Art – DK, $24.99
- Why I Love It: Exposes kids to famous art and artists and includes a basic overview of art history. Also includes art from countries around the world to encourage an appreciation for diversity in art.
Imagine I Can Sew Sweet Kit – Imagine I Can at Manhatton Toy, $20.00
- Why I Love It: Teaches kids a creative skill. Everything you need in one affordable kit. Encourages parent and child bonding. Comes in a cute tin for storage.
Mommy, Child, & Doll Apron Set – Dough 2 Go Go, $35.00
- Why I Love It: Creative kids get messy. Why not look cute (with your mama and doll of course) while you do it? And protect those clothes, too.
Color & Cuddle Washable Doll – Alex Toys, $17.95
- Why I Love It: Kids love drawing on things that they typically aren’t supposed to! Fun for even the littlest scribblers. Also great for imaginative play.
All Natural Crayons – Earth Grown Crayons, $10.00 for set of 8
- Why I Love It: Come in lots of fun shapes. Made of natural soy wax and certified non-toxic for kids. Come in a cute box perfect for gifting.
DIY Insect Dough Kit – Dough 2 Go Go, $8.00
- Why I Love It: Not only playdough, but a MAKE YOUR OWN playdough kit – awesome! Includes fun insect toys to explore with, too. Great for sensory exploration and fine motor skills.
Funstitch Studio Kids Craft Books – C&T Publishing, prices vary
- Why I Love It: A variety of books to choose from based on the child’s interest. Teach skills while sharing offering inspiration, too. Would be great gifted with the craft supplies to go with it!
My Tabletop Easel – Alex Toys, $76.95
- Why I Love It: Creating on a vertical surface gives kids a whole new, fun experience and is great motor skill practice. Doesn’t take up as much room as a stand easel and can be moved to different rooms or even outside.
Spin Top Crayons – TheSimpleFun, $4.00 for 2
- Why I Love It: Layers more than one color in each crayon. Makes crayons and creativity a fun game for kids! Inexpensive and handmade.
Cloth Crayon Roll – Owlette, $18.00
- Why I Love It: The perfect crayon holder for a creative kid. Great to roll up and carry in a diaper bag or purse. Fits in a Christmas stocking, too!
Creative Kids Gifts Giveaway
I am so grateful that some of the companies have offered some great creative kids’ gifts for giveaway to one lucky winner! (Yay!) One lucky B-Inspired Mama reader will win a Creative Kids Gift Pack including:
- (1) Heart Crayon Set from Earth Grown Crayons
- (1) Imagine I Can Sew Sweet Kit from Manhattan Toy
It’s easy to enter. Just use this Rafflecopter form to like all of the participating companies on Facebook, and then do any of the extra entries you’d like, too…
What would you add to the Creative Kids Gift Guide? What are your kids’ favorite gifts? Leave a comment below to join the fun! And make sure to stop back tomorrow to see my Top Picks for Girls Gift Guide!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!Some products were received to review, however all opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!