Many of the following products were provided for review, however all opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
B-Inspired Mama’s Gift Guide Week
Yep – B-Inspired Mama’s Gift Guide Week continues! Each day I’ve been sharing a different gift guide of a unique theme. We’ve already seen gift guides for Babies and Toddlers, Preschoolers, Creative Kids, and even Creative Mamas.
Now it’s time to some gift ideas for that traditional girly girl. (And sure, I know that girls and boys can have toys and things that are beyond traditional stereotypes, but just humor me today for this girly girl gift guide – okay?) Here it goes…
Top 10 Gifts for Girly Girls
Fairy Fountain Play Set – Playmobil
- Why I Love It: Perfect for imaginative and “magical” play. Water adds a sensory element, too!
Plush Love Fairy – warmsugar
- Why I Love It: Super cute with a modern design you don’t see in many stores. Available in a variety of colors and prints. Functional for covering tiny ears and noggins. Perfect gift for babes too little to understand gift-giving. And handmade, of course!
Fly Me Ring Hand Kite – Apple n Amos
- Why I Love It: Encourages movement and dancing. Bright and whimsical. Perfect for imaginative dress up play, too! Supports a working artisan.
Homemade Princess Dough – Gifts 2 Go Go
- Why I Love It: Great for fine motor skills and encourages creativity, too. Supports a work-at-home-mama. And what girl doesn’t like a little BLING?
Pink Dump Truck – Green Toys
- Why I Love It: Introduces girls to a traditionally “boys” toy but in a fun “girly” color scheme. Super durable and great for the environment since it’s made of recycled plastic.
Arm Candy Craft Kit – Alex Toys
- Why I Love It: Girls get to be creative and wear it, too! Would be fun for girl friends to make together and trade. A step up from typical friendship bracelets.
Days of Old Figurines – Safari, Ltd
- Why I Love It: Comes in a fun storage TOOB that can fit in a Christmas stocking. Encouraged imaginative play and an appreciation for history.
Funstitch Studio Girls Get Stitching Book – C&T Publishing
- Why I Love It: Teaches girls a great life skill while encouraging creativity, too. Great for fine motor development.
Build-A-Bouquet – Green Toys
- Why I Love It: Super for fine motor skill practice. And made out of super durable recycled (therefore eco-friendly) and child-safe plastics.
Wooden Doll Slumber Party Set – Busy Being Me
- Why I Love It: Encourages imaginative play and social skills. Comes in a little box perfect for gifting or taking on the go. Supports a handmade small business.
What would you add to the Girly Girl Gift Guide? What are your kids’ favorite gifts? Leave a comment below to join the fun! And make sure to stop back tomorrow to see my Top Picks for Typical Boys Gift Guide!
Some products were received to review, however all opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.