Valentine Craft for Kids
We thought we’d put a fun Valentines Day spin on our snowflake cutting. Here’s what we used to make our snowflake valentine craft…
Snowflake Valentine Craft Supplies
- coffee filters
- watercolors, paintbrushes, & a cup of water
- double sided adhesive
- Washable Mod Podge for Kids
- foam brush
- white paint marker
How to Make Your Snowflake Valentine Craft
Some tips that might help with your Snowflake Valentine Craft:
- Try using lots of water and letting paint colors bleed into one another.
- Let painted snowflakes dry completely before cutting.
- Fold snowflakes in half first and cut a rough heart shape.
- Check out this snowflake cutting tutorial if you need help.
- Save the tiny cut out pieces to Mod Podge down around your snowflake heart.
Here are some of our Snowflake Hearts on the window, too!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, Give It Away Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, and Link & Learn Sunday.