Early Childhood Essentials
For the second gift guide in this week’s B-Inspired Mama Gift Guide series, I thought I’d share our essentials for early childhood. This includes essential toys, decor, clothes, and more to foster creativity and learning in toddlers and preschoolers.
Gifts for Early Childhood
- Classic Candy Land Game -Even the youngest can play this one because all you need to know is your colors.
- Colorful Wall Art -Every child deserves a colorful, stimulating environment to grow in.
- Melissa & Doug Wooden Chunky Puzzle -My kids love to use the chunky animals for imaginative play, too.
- A Felt Board Set -Felt board sets are perfect for story-telling fun during quiet times or to accompany with a favorite book or song.
- Fisher Price Little People -Fisher Price Little People come in such fun sets that kids of all ages enjoy.
- LEGO Duplo Blocks – Chunkier Duplo LEGOs make a great starter block set for little builders.
- Learning Flash Cards – Educational flash cards of all kinds can be used as colorful decor or for fun learning games.
- Melissa & Doug Band in a Box – Children of all ages need instruments to explore music and noise-making.
- Crayola Art Supplies – Crayola will always be the standard for basic kids art supplies.
- PuddleFlex Waterproof Jacket -A warm waterproof jacket is essential for fun outdoor play.
- Muddy Puddles Rubber Boots -Good rubber boots make jumping in puddles okay with mom.
- Puppets & Puppet Theater – Kids can explore drama and story-telling with a variety of puppets and a stand puppet theater.
Many of our picks for early childhood essentials were found at Muddy Puddle, Etsy, and Amazon.
What are your best picks for early childhood gifts?
Do you have any clever parenting tips or fun kids’ activities? I’d love to share them with my readers. Just contact me for more information!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up for B-Inspired Mama’s Newsletter. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.