Gifts for Geeks
Many of the educational toys and unique gifts that I love might be considered sort of nerdy. But geek and nerd are terms of endearment around here. We embrace and celebrate the brainiac in our kids. To kick off our week of B-Inspired Mama Gift Guides, I thought I’d share some gifts for geeks – geeky kids and babies.
- Playskool Busy Gears – Even the littlest geeks can explore simple engineering.
- LEGO Friends Inventor’s Workshop – Celebrate that nerdy girl with a LEGO inventor role model.
- Niko & Lily Robot Art Prints – Robots make awesome decor for a nerdy boy or girl.
- 3Princesses Wooden Smartphone Teether – Now baby can have his own gadget to chew on.
- Echo Bot Voice Messenger – Kids can record a message and listen to the bot talk upon motion activation.
- Colour Me Fun LEGO Crayons – Coloring just got way more cool!
- Verdant Violet Nuclear Physics Cloth Book – Give your little Nuclear Physicist some reading material.
- Happy Family Old School Microscope Bodysuit – Every future scientist needs a microscope.
- Head Full of Numbers Math Game – Who said math isn’t fun?!
- Sand Shop’s Periodic Table of Childhood – A new spin on the Scientific Elements for the Nursery.
- Fascinations First Time Clock – Let your little one help build this fun and functional clock.
- B-Inspired Mama’s Vintage Suit with Bowtie – Every geek needs a good suit and bowtie.
- Learning Resources Primary Science Set– Give them the tools and sit back to watch the learning and exploration.
- United State Scratch Map – Learn geography while scratching off all of the places you have visited.
Lots of these unique gifts were found on Etsy and Gizoo. Check them out to find lots more!
Are your kids a little nerdy? Do you embrace “geek” in your home?
Do you have any clever parenting tips or fun kids’ activities? I’d love to share them with my readers. Just contact me for more information!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up for B-Inspired Mama’s Newsletter. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, and Link & Learn Sunday.
Leave a Reply