Babies can be hard to buy for. There are so many limits to what they can safely play with. So I thought I’d share my top toys for babies (from birth to 18 months and beyond) in a holiday gift guide.
Top Toys for Babies
So you can get all of your holiday shopping done right here! PLUS, you can have a chance to WIN a Melissa & Doug Rattle Rumble Push Toy for your little one by entering at the bottom of this post.
- Tiny Tickler Play Ring – This tickler is fun for older siblings to play games with even the littlest brother or sister.
- Fisher Price Little People School Bus – Little People play sets are a great investment, because they are safe for infants and toddlers, but are still fun for years to come.
- Melissa & Doug Rattle Rumble Push Toy – Every little mover mover needs a push toy.
- Melissa & Doug Owl Stacker – A stacker toy is great practice for baby’s hand-eye coordination.
- Sassy Ring O’ Links – You can never have too many links to hang and attach toys or just to give a teething baby.
- Personalized Wooden Remote Control Teether – Give baby their very own remote control that’s much safer to chew on.
- NiHaMa Crochet & Wood Teething Rattle – The crochet and wooden beads on this rattle offer different textures for baby gums.
- Alex Busy Town Activity Center – This wooden activity cube is great for older babies and will last for years and years.
- Sassy Crib or Floor Mirror – A crib and floor mirror is awesome for tiny babies practicing tummy time.
- Chicco Aquarium Spinner – A spinner toy like this one teaches baby simple cause and effect.
- Plan Toy Pull Along Snail – This little bobbing snail is the perfect friend for a new walker.
- Playskool Busy Ball Popper – I’m pretty sure it’s impossible for babies NOT to giggle when this starts shooting balls out.
- Alex Toys Wooden Whimsy Blocks – Every baby needs wooden blocks and the fun shapes and patterns make these even more fun.
***Not all toys are appropriate for all ages. Please follow manufacturers’ specific age recommendations.***