These sweet Easter bunny pretzel treats are really yummy and so easy for little ones to help with. Here are the details…
Easter Bunny Pretzel Treats
- Place mini pretzels a few inches apart on a foil lined baking pan.
- Unwrap the kisses and place them on the mini pretzels.
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit until chocolate melts slightly.
- While they are in the oven, break the pretzel sticks in half.
- Create ears by placing two pretzel stick halves into each melted chocolate kiss. (Be careful of hot pan!)
- Press 3 M&Ms into each chocolate kiss to create eyes and nose (with M&M markings facing down into the chocolate).
- Use a dark food coloring writer pen to make small dots in the center of each M&M eye.
- Place in the freezer until chocolate sets.
These make a perfect spring or Easter party treat. And you can spend quality time with the kids while you make them!
Do you make any special treats for Easter?Thrift Share Monday, Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, Give It Away Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday. This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.