What Do YOU Do With Leftover Halloween Candy?!
Okay, okay. I know Halloween is over a week away still. But the candy-aholic in me is already stressing about having all of that Halloween candy in the house. So, inspired by some fun Halloween candy ideas shared in last week’s Kids Co-Op, I thought I’d dig up with some ideas for what to do with leftover Halloween candy. Here we go…
Ideas for What to Do with Leftover Halloween Candy:
Play With Your Candy!
- Candy Train Game (Play Trains!)
- Candy Corn Sensory Slime (Craftulate)
- Halloween Candy Train Setup (Play Trains!)
- Cup and Candy Games (Kids Activities Blog)
Learn With Your Candy!
- Candy Corn Roll & Count Math Game (Totschooling)
- Lollipop Lab Science (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Candy Experiments (Play Dr Mom)
- Dissolving Candy Pumpkins (Lemon Lime Adventures)
- Candy Bingo (Kids Activities Blog)
- Halloween Candy Math with Free Printable (chicken babies)
- Candy Color Sort (Play Dr Mom)
Make Arts & Crafts With Your Candy!
- Candy Corn Turkey Craft (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Candy Corn Owl Craft (Crafty Morning)
- Scented Homemade Paint (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Candy Corn Flowers Craft (Crafty Morning)
- Twizzler Candy Bracelet (Kids Activities Blog)
- Candy Corn Monster Craft (Crafty Morning)
- Nerds Watercolor Painting (Reading Confetti)
Bake & Cook With Your Candy!
- Candy Surprise Rice Krispy Treats (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Double Chocolate Candy Corn Pudding Pops (B-Inspired Mama)
- Candy Sushi (Teach Mama)
- Candy Corn Flowers (B-Inspired Mama)
- Candy Angel Food Cake (Family Food and Travel)
- Snickers Blondies (Kids Activities Blog)
- Halloween Candy Kabobs (Mom Endeavors)
- Candy Waffle Mandalas (B-Inspired Mama)
- Candy Corn Popcorn (See Vanessa Craft)
- Family Movie Night Popcorn Bar (B-Inspired Mama)
Did ya check ‘em out? Which would your kids love the most? Join the conversation in the comments below!
Greta suggestions 🙂 One other thing we would do is give some of it away. Candy can be bagged for the food bank. My boys also participated in Operation Christmas Child, so they would put a lot of the hard candy in their shoe boxes.
Krissy @ B-Inspired Mama says
Oh I love that idea for saving some for our Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes! Thanks for the tip.