Incorporate Early Learning into Valentine’s Day!
There’s no better way to cement a child’s learning than by making it fun. And holidays are FUN! So I’ve gathered up some early learning ideas that are perfect for the upcoming holiday: Valentine’s Day. Let’s check ’em out…
8 Easy Early Learning Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Conversation Heart Learning Printables (Totschooling)
- Alphabet Hearts Matching Game (B-Inspired Mama)
- Valentine’s Day Alphabet Wreath Craft (Mom Inspired Life)
- Simple Heart Number Puzzle (Mom Inspired Life)
- Valentine’s Day Montessori Math Trays (Living Montessori Now)
- Picture Books About Love (Spark and Pook)
- Fizzy Hearts Science (B-Inspired Mama)
- Thawing a Frozen Heart Sensory Science (Totschooling)
Thanks so much for featuring my posts!
Krissy @ B-Inspired Mama says
You’re so welcome!