It’s almost Valentine trading time, and the kiddos need a cute container to collect all that love in! Have some fun with them crafting a cute Valentine box.
Creative Valentine Box Ideas to Make with the Kids!
Here are 19 creative and clever Valentine Box ideas to get you started.
This post contains affiliate links. Which just means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will receive a small percentage of the sale – without your price being any higher! Thank you for your continued support. For more information, see my disclosure policy.
19 Creative Valentine Box Ideas for Kids
- Purple Minion Valentine Box – Use a recycled plastic container instead of a box to make this fun purple Minion valentine container.
- Love Boat Valentine Box – Add a sail to transform a Valentine box into a “Love Boat!”
- Valentine Box Robot – We used a recycled tissue box and some imagination to make this Valentine Box Robot.
- Bumble Bee Valentine Box – Transform a box into a cute “Bee My Valentine” Bumble Bee.
- Kids Hug Valentine Box – Use your child’s photo and a recycled cereal box to make this adorable personalized “HUG” Valentine box.
- Alligator Affirmation Box – This awesome alligator box was originally intended for helping kids practice positive affirmations, but it would make a super cool Valentine Box, too, don’t you think?
- Valentine Monster – Here’s another Valentine-inspired box that was made for a different reason – an alphabet game – but would make a fun Valentine box.
- Fingerprint Hearts Valentine Mailbox – Have the kids decorate their homemade Valentine box with sweet little fingerprint hearts!
- Duct Tape Decorated Valentine Box – Duct tape makes this simple but classy Valentine Box easy to make a durable, too.
- LEGO Brick Valentine Box – What’s more box-like than a LEGO brick? Find out how to make a LEGO inspired Valentine box here.
- Monster Valentine Box – Have fun with a variety of craft supplies while making this Monster Valentine Box.
- Heart Garden Valentine Box – Make sweet little heart flowers for this garden-inspired Valentine box.
- Butterfly Valentine Container – Help the kids transform a cylindrical recycled container into an adorable Valentine’s Day inspired Butterfly Valentine container.
- Crocodile Valentine Box – The kids will love lifting the teeth-filled jaws of this Crocodile Valentine Box to deposit their Valentines!
- Elmer the Elephant Valentine Box – This colorful Elmer the Elephant inspired box is made with a sheet of poster board. No box required!
- Superman Valentine Box – A red cape makes this Superman Valentine Box super cute!
- Cereal Box Valentine Mailbox – Here’s a simple tutorial on transforming a recycled cereal box into a Valentine Mailbox.
- Paper Plate Heart Valentine Holder – Here another “thinking outside the box” idea; turn a plain old paper plate into a heart shaped Valentine holder!
- Cupid’s Mailbox – If you’re like most moms of kids in diapers you’ve got a few baby wipes boxes to spare. Turn one into a Cupid’s Mailbox for collecting Valentines.
Which of the above Valentine Box ideas do you think your kids would like the best? How have you and your kids made Valentine mailboxes in the past? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Find this Helpful? Share with your Friends!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!
More Valentine’s Day Inspiration at B-Inspired Mama
- 20 Cute Valentine Crafts for Kids
- Creative Kids’ Valentine Party Ideas
- 8 Easy Early Learning Ideas for Valentines Day