Six Flag Memories + Fun Photo Crafts to Preserve Them!
At the beginning of the month we took our oldest two on a mini Six Flags Great Escape adventure. We followed our “amusement park plan” – kept it simple, planned ahead for what parts of the park were appropriate for our kids, wore our matching (bright pink!) shirts, and took in only the necessities: cash, our cell phones, and Wet Ones. (Thank goodness for those, as we had to use our Wet Ones within minutes of being in the park when poor Sawyer put his hand right in… bird poop!) The kids had so much fun exploring the mini town (we couldn’t resist getting a photo of them in the mini “jail!”), meeting the friendly characters (Priscilla was smitten with Cinderella!), riding the kiddie rides, and eating some yummy (and messy!) park food. We got so many awesome photos of our fun. I’m going to let the kids pick between these clever photo crafts to preserve their amusement park memories:
Photo Crafts for Preserving Vacation Memories
- DIY Vacation Memory Jar – I’m not sure this one will work for this vacation, since we didn’t collect any trinkets or save the tickets from our trip. But I love the way she put the photo in the memory jar, too!
- DIY Wooden Memory Game – I have a feeling that the kids will pick this fun DIY memory game project, since they love playing games so much! It’s so clever – and looks pretty easy to make, too.
- Jar Lid Photo Magnets – It would be cool to have our Six Flag’s memories on the fridge, too, with these easy Jar Lid Photo Magnets.
- 3D Photo Shapes – I think I’m going to try to get them to choose this one, as it combines geometric shapes (hello, homeschool math!) with a vacation photo craft.
- DIY Wooden Photo Blocks – I bet the kids would have fun stacking these photo blocks in all different ways once we made them.
- Fun Photo Frame Craft for Kids – Or maybe they would just choose their favorite to make a cool photo frame for!
Visit Six Flags Courtesy of Wet Ones!
Wet Ones are the “2-in-1 way to wipe out dirt and messes and kill 99.99% of bacteria when soap and water aren’t available.” So they’re PERFECT for that family amusement park trip. And they’ve partnered with Six Flags to get you and your kids there – making memories! Want to visit a Six Flags Amusement Park? Get your Six Flags ticket offer with any Wet Ones purchase:
- FREE kid’s ticket weekdays with purchase of a full price general admission ticket – up to a $41.99 value!
- $10 off one (1) full price general admission ticket on weekends
- Offer is valid before September 21, 2014.
- Please visit http://www.wildforwetones.com for more information.
Enter to Win Six Flags Tickets from Wet Ones!
AND Wet Ones is offering one lucky B-Inspired Mama reader (3) tickets to any Six Flags Amusement Park (to be used during the 2014 operating season only). Just leave a comment below telling me why you’re “wild for Wet Ones” and Six Flags! I’ll choose one winner at random on Sunday, August 24th at 2:00PM EST.