Submit Your Post for SPRING!
I’m trying out a new approach on B-Inspired Mama that mixes my original content with posts featuring the great content of other creative bloggers. You can see how I’ve done this already with Twodaloo’s Sticky Sensory Sheep, Creative Green Living’s Silk Dyed Eggs, and Mom’s Crafty Space’s Marbled Easter Eggs.
I Want to Feature YOU, Creative Mama Bloggers!
How it works:
- YOU submit your post (that’s already published on your blog) here.
- I create a post with just ONE PICTURE and a couple sentences enticing my readers to go to your site to see it.
- I schedule it and email you to let you know when you’ll see it featured on B-Inspired Mama.
- My readers get MORE GREAT CONTENT.
- You get a back-link and some new traffic! (WIN, WIN!)
What I’m looking for right now:
- Spring Science Activities (weather, birds, caterpillars, etc.)
- Earth Day Activities (recycled materials)
- Mother’s Day Crafts
- Outdoor Play Ideas
SUBMIT YOUR POST HERE. (You’re welcome to submit more than one; just fill out the form for each one, please.) Can’t wait to see what you’ve all got to share!
Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Artsy Corner Thursday, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday. This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.