When I was approached by My Memoires to review their digital scrapbooking software I was beyond excited. Preserving memories for my kids has been very important for me since I’ve become a mama. But I find the task of traditional scrapbooking with its papers, embellishments, glues, and tapes to be overwhelming, messy, and nearly impossible with my kids around. (God bless the mamas who manage to do it!) So every year I use a photo site to make them a photo book of their entire years’ memories. The process is usually long, daunting, and full of slow internet connections and lost files. But this year, I am using My Memories Suite and loving it! Let me break it down for you…
- No mess! I know with my 3 kids running around, getting out tons of scrapbooking papers, glues, and embellishments just isn’t practical. They’d have fun. But it certainly wouldn’t be productive for me.
- Cost effective. My Memories Suite has over 1,500 papers and over 1,000 page elements that can be used over and over with just the initial price of the software.
- Convenient. Once the software is downloaded, you can scrapbook anywhere anytime, without the need for an internet connection.
- Fast. Again, no internet connection necessary, so no battling with slow connections either!
- Multimedia Elements. You can easily add music, video, and narration to your creations.
- EASY! With over 30 album templates, I was working on a scrapbook as soon as I had the software downloaded. And all I had to do was hover over each tool button to learn what it was for.
- Overwhelming. There are so many great options for album templates, papers, and embellishments that I tend to get a bit overwhelmed and take forever to make design decision. Not a terrible problem to have, though.
- Advertising. When you open the digital scrapbooking software, it immediately shows you the many templates, papers, and kits that can be purchased in their online store. It’s nice that they have that option to add to further customize your layouts, but I’m all about utilizing the myriad of choices that they already offer for FREE.
Here’s what I was able to come up with in just a few minutes using a FREE digital quick-page template…
YOU can try it, too. Use the code STMMMS31754 to get a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store – $20 value.
OR, enter to WIN the My Memories Suit Scrapbook Software for FREE! To enter just visit MyMemories.com and then leave a comment on this post telling me which digital scrapbooking kit you love the best. The winner will be announced on Thursday, March 29th. This is open worldwide, too!
For more ways to enter, do any of the following and then leave a separate comment (for each that you do) letting me know:
- Follow B.Inspired Mama on Facebook.
- Follow B.Inspired Mama on Twitter.
- Connect with B.Inspired Mama on Google+.
- Follow B.Inspired Mama on Pinterest.
- Follow MyMemories on Facebook.
- Follow My Memories Suite on Twitter.
- Share this post on Facebook.
- Share this post on Twitter.
- Pin this post on Pinterest.