A Quick Way to Make the Kids Breakfast FUN!
A Quick Minnie Mouse Kids Breakfast with Eggo Waffles
- 2 Eggo Homestyle Mini Waffles
- 1 Eggo Homestyle Waffle
- 11 standard chocolate chips
- 3 dollops of yogurt
- Toast your Eggo Waffles.
- Place the large waffle in the center of a plate.
- Make nose and bow with yogurt.
- Add the two MINI WAFFLES as ears.
- Place chocolate chips to make remaining facial features: center of ears, eyes, and mouth.
- Enjoy your fun kids breakfast!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!