Many of the following products were provided for review, however all opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
B-Inspired Mama’s 2013 Gift Guide Week
Welcome to B-Inspired Mama’s 2013 Gift Guide Week! Each day I’ll be sharing a different gift guide of a unique theme. Did you see yesterday’s Top Baby & Toddler Picks Gift Guide? (If you didn’t, make sure to hop over there and enter the awesome giveaway, too!) Well today, we’re movin’ on up and highlighting my Top Picks for Preschoolers! Here’s all of the awesome stuff I love…
Top 10 Gifts for Preschoolers
My Take Along Pet Clinic – Playmobil, $39.99
- Why I Love It: Great for both independent and cooperative imaginative play. Encourages a love for animals and animal science. Easy to store and carry along!
Round Xylophone – Tinocchio, $26.00
- Why I Love It: Eco-friendly and kid-safe. Encourages music learning and motor skills, too! Plus, it’s handmade, and I love supporting artisans in business.
Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime – Amazon, $139.00, $2.99 per month
- Why I Love It: Allows kids access to tons of awesome educational apps and ebooks, but time and content limitations can be easily set by parents.
Tea Set – Green Toys, $27.99
- Why I Love It: It’s durable plastic, but eco-friendly and even food-safe! Encourages imaginative play and social skills development.
Peek-A-Boo Rainbow Family – Apple n Amos, $25.00
- Why I Love It: Can be used for simple size recognition and color matching, but then also in imaginative play, too. Non toxic soy paint and natural beeswax polish keeps the colors bright and vibrant. Once again, supports handmade and small business.
My Alphabet Puzzle – Alex Toys, $14.95
- Why I Love It: Perfect for practicing matching and puzzle skills and then developing early letter recognition and phonics sounds, too. Durable thick cardboard makes it last.
TogetherBox Subscription – TogetherBox, $24.00 per month
- Why I Love It: Encourages family interaction and memory making. New activities based on a fun new theme each month delivered right to their door. Keeps on giving month after month. And Preschoolers LOVE getting mail!
Castle Creator Wooden Block Set – Back to Blocks, $115.00
- Why I Love It: Simple and classic! No colors or patterns to distract from simple imaginative play. Comes as a fun giftable “Bucket of Blocks.”
Old McDonald Puppet Set – Sandpit Kids, $55.00
- Why I Love It: Allows for story telling and song, which builds early literacy skills and creativity. Include BOTH a hand puppet and animal finger puppets. Other storybook characters available.
Wooden Cook Top – Alex Toys, $43.95
- Why I Love It: Kitchen play encourages imagination, language building, and life skills in preschoolers. It’s wooden & durable, but small enough to store away or take anywhere in the house.
Preschool Gift Giveaway!
It’s easy to enter. Just use this Rafflecopter form to like Back to Block, Alex Toys & B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, and then do any of the extra entries you’d like, too…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What would you add to the Preschooler Gift Guide? What are your kids’ favorite gifts? Leave a comment below to join the fun! And make sure to stop back tomorrow to see my Top Picks for Creative Kids Gift Guide!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!Some products were received to review, however all opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.