Play Recipes Make for More Kids Fun!
If there’s one thing our Weekly Kids Co-Op bloggers know, it’s PLAY! And last week they linked up lots of great play recipes you can make to have even more fun with the kids. Check ’em out…
20 Play Recipes from The Weekly Kids Co-Op
- Glowing Radioactive Slime (Adventures at Home with Mum)
- Pretend Ice Cream Recipe (JDaniel4’s Mom)
- Sidewalk Chalk Egg Bombs (Growing A Jeweled Rose)
- Kids Mud Pie Making (B-Inspired Mama)
- Sand Slime Play Recipe (Growing A Jeweled Rose)
- Kids Seashell Snack and Play Recipe (Fantastic Fun & Learning)
- Sensory Play Mud Dough (Tutus and Tea Parties)
- Nutmeg and Cinnamon Playdough (My Nearest and Dearest)
- Sweet Citrus Sensory Tray (Fun-A-Day! at B-Inspired Mama)
- Bubble Soap Science (Teach Through Play)
- Giant Soapy Eruptions (Fun Toddler Activities)
- Homemade Bubble Mix with Free Printable (MollyMoo)
- Homemade Finger Paint Recipe (Blog Me Mom)
- Chalk & Water Fun (There’s Magic Out There)
- Baby Lotion Body Paint (Tutus and Tea Parties)
- Sensory Bubble Gloop (The Adventures of Dotty Mum)
- Colorful Chemical Reactions (Buggy and Buddy)
- Floating Chalk Art (Tutus and Tea Parties)
- Frozen Marbles (Reading Confetti)
- Homemade Chalk Powder (Laughing Kids Learn)
Did ya check ‘em out? Which was your favorite? Alright, now add your kids activities or other kid-friendly posts to the link party below, and they will be seen on over 15 awesome mom blogs. Just please try not to link up the same ones each week. And grab a button or link back to share the love. Let’s Party, Mamas!
[table id=1 /]
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!