What’s Your New Year’s Resolutions, Mamas?
Whew – did you survive the holiday season, Mamas? I barely did. But I so love the new year and all of the self-reflection that comes along with it. This year, I’ve decided to make my resolutions into “bite-size” monthly goals. You can check out my “Monthly Mama Goals” for January that I shared yesterday. Are you a goal setter or New Year’s Resolutions kind of mama, too? I thought it’d be fun to take a peek at the New Year’s Resolutions of some of our B-Inspired Blogger friends…
10 Mamas Share Their New Year’s Resolutions
- Take Care of Myself – “I would really like to take care of myself more (sleeping, eating well, exercise) and also to try to be more patient with my kids.” Leanna of All Done Monkey
- Get Honest About Health – “To keep a healthy journal of meal plans and minutes of cardio to kickstart healthy living for me.” Kim of The Educators’ Spin On It
- RELAX More! – “Simply to Relax more. This includes nurturing my mind and my body better.” Tronci of My Bella Pearl
- Set Limits – “Margin….in everything.” Allison of The House of Hendrix
- Prioritize Family Time – “Prioritize family time, always. My kids are growing up so fast!” MaryAnne of Mama Smiles
- Set Work Times – I have started this resolution a bit earlier and leaving the day to work on ‘myself’ and leaving the nights to work on the business has helped me to feel way more rejuvenated.” Tronci of My Bella Pearl
- Work on Routines – “Work hard to create morning and evening routines that work for me. Making sure I start and end my day the way I want to, not bound by the demands of my kids.” Leah of Simple. Home. Blessings.
- Yell Less – “Less yelling. I was never much of a yeller but the sassy 4’s are getting to me!” Emma of P is for Preschooler
- Less Screen Time – “More quality time with my daughter. Less screen time for us all.” Carrie of Crafty Moms Share
- Be More Intentional – “I want to be more intentional about my interactions with my family.” Andie of Crayon Freckles
- Simplify – “Simplify! We moved from a very rural area to busy Silicon Valley, and I want to keep my home a peaceful space.” MaryAnne of Mama Smiles
- Live In the Moment – “Live more in the moment and worry less about what’s coming up next.” Erin of Bambini Travel
- DREAM! – “[To] set one goal professionally for myself and allow myself time to work towards it.” Kim of The Educators’ Spin On It
What an inspiring group of moms, right?! What are your New Year’s Resolutions for 2014? Share in the comments below!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!