What Makes a Great Kids Learning Tablet?
Did you check out the simple kids’ technology tips last week? In an age when technology for kids is both a part of daily life and coming under fire, the article offers some simple ways to keep it education and beneficial for our kids. And one great way to ensure the benefits of technology is by providing the RIGHT technology to our little ones. Like a kids learning tablet made just for them!
8 Qualities of a Great Kids Learning Tablet
The new LeapPad Ultra looks like the perfect option for enhancing kids’ learning through technology. Check out these features that make it awesome…
- A Kid-Friendly Touch Screen – The LeapPad Ultra has a 7″ high-resolution screen specially designed for a kids’ light touch.
- Camera & Video Capabilities – The LeapPad Ultra has both front and back cameras and video recorders.
- Apps that Encourage Creativity – Built in photo and art studio apps encourage creativity.
- An Awesome Music Player – TheLeapPad Ultra has a built in MP3 player for kids’ music.
- A WiFi Connection for No Cords – A secure WiFi connection makes internet connectivity easy.
- A Kid-Safe Search Engine – LeapPad Ultra’s LeapSearch, powered by Zui, allows kids to browse age-appropriate videos and images on the web.
- Apps, Games, & Content that Encourages Kids’ Learning – LeapPad Ultra works with LeapFrog’s award-winning library of 800+ educator-approved apps, games, eBooks, videos, music and more.
- Parent Interaction and Monitoring – Connect LeapPad Ultra to the LeapFrog Learning Path to see the details of your child’s play and learning.
If you’re looking for a great kids learning tablet, you can
pre-order the LeapPad Ultra now! find a a retailer near you here.
What features would be most important to you in a kids learning tablet? How do you enhance your kids learning with technology? Share in the comments below!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!I love to link up with: Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways,Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Your Creative Timeout, Artsy Corner Thursday, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, The Weekly Creative,The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase,The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.