We had some bananas that needed to be used up before our weekend camping trip, but we were bored of the same old banana bread. So we found a cake mix and white chocolate chips in the cupboard and came up with a recipe for some super easy white chocolate banana muffins.
White Chocolate Banana Cake Mix Muffins
Only FOUR ingredients:
- white or yellow cake mix
- 3 overripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- white chocolate chips
1. Mash up the bananas a little bit with a fork.
2. Mix together the bananas, eggs, and cake mix. It’ll be lumpy.
3. Add in about 2/3 of the back of white chocolate chips.
4. Grease your muffin tin with cooking spray.
5. Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full of batter.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 20 minutes.
7. Let cool for a few minutes then carefully remove from pan.
8. Microwave remaining chips for 30 seconds, then stir, then for 30 more seconds, then stir. Repeat until melted.
9. Drizzle white chocolate over the tops of the muffins.
10. After chocolate hardens, ENJOY!
What have you and your kiddos made lately in the kitchen?
I love to link up with: Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Ta-Da Tuesday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Show & Tell Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Share & Wow Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Happy Lil Hearts Are Baking, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, and Link & Learn Sunday.