Did you and the kids try the easy crock pot roast from last week yet? Well, if you’re waiting for Father’s Day to treat dad to dinner, make sure you make these yummy parmesan baked potatoes, too. When I saw these on Pinterest (from Favorite Family Recipes), I knew I had to try them. But I adjusted the recipe just a tad to make them more kid-friendly. Here’s what we did…
Parmesan Garlic Baked Potatoes
- Potatoes, cleaned (by the kids) and cut in half (by mama)
- 1/2 stick of butter (cut into small pieces by kids using a butter knife or by mama)
- a few generous handfuls of shredded parmesan cheese
- Tbsp. of minced garlic
- salt and pepper
1. Place butter pieces on the bottom of the of a glass baking dish.
2. Sprinkle minced garlic evenly into bottom of dish.
3. Sprinkle parmesan cheese into baking dish until entire bottom is covered.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over cheese in bottom of dish.
5. Place potatoes cut side down into baking dish.
6. Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
These turned out SO yummy; with a crispy parmesan crust on the top and soft potato inside. Cliff loved them and gave them a big thumbs up for a Father’s Day meal side dish.
Are you planning a special dinner for Father’s Day? What is Dad’s favorite meal?
If you like this, get lots more by signing up for B-Inspired Mama’s Newsletter. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
I love to link up with:
Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Show & Tell Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Share & Wow Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Fun for Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, and Link & Learn Sunday.
Happy Whimsical Hearts says
Yumo, can't go wrong with that combination!
Thanks for sharing on Happy lil ❤'s are baking x