Easy Peasy Kids Fathers Day Gift Ideas
If he’s a good dad (And of course he is, right, Mamas?!), he’ll love anything the kids give him. But we as moms all want Dad to actually LIKE the kids Fathers Day gifts, right? Here’s some easy and inexpensive kids Fathers Day gift ideas from our beloved B-Inspired Bloggers that Dad’s sure to love (and LIKE!)…
(Make sure to scroll all the way down to see these creative mama’s specific kids Fathers Day projects!)
8 Inexpensive Kids Fathers Day Gifts
- A Kids Hand Print Craft – “Anything handmade just melts his heart. I love hand print crafts because you can see how much the kids have grown from year to year.” Leanna of All Done Monkey
- A Special Photo – “We seem to do something different for him each year. Last year it was a picture of the 2 boys and a jar of his favorite nuts.” Jaime of Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
- Candy in a Kid Decorated Container – “My husband is a candy addict so we usually give him lots of candy! Last year I filled the little Starbucks Frappuccino bottles with candy and my son and I decorated them with paint and ribbon. We put them in the cardboard carrier so he could bring them to work with him.” Amy of Z is for Zel
- A Clean House! – “A clean house and chocolate make our Daddy happy!” Chrissy of The Outlaw Mom
- An Outdoor Adventure Together – “We usually go on an adventure outdoors for Father’s Day!” Kim of The Educators’ Spin On It
- Something Simple for His Office – “But we [also] always give him a little handmade gift for Daddy’s office. Making a Daddy Interview or Photo Blocks can be fun to make together.” Kim of The Educators’ Spin On It
- A Handmade Gift from The Kids – “We love [giving] handcrafted gifts [like these] kid-designed cuff links [or] birdhouses.” Carissa of Creative Green Living
- A Special Dinner – “I let the kids help make a special roast beef dinner for their step-dad, Cliff. They love it, and because they love it, he does too!” Krissy of B-Inspired Mama
What do you and your kids give Dad for Fathers Day? Tell us about your best kids Fathers Day gift ideas in the comments!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!