Are Your Kids Heading Back to School?
I know some school’s have already begun, but schools in our area start next week. Have your kids headed back to school yet? Or are they just about to start? Well whether they have yet or not, still check out all of these awesome tips and tricks from last week’s Kids Co-Op Link Party to help make the beginning of the school year easy and fun…
The Ultimate Back to School Survival Guide from The Kids Co-Op
- Calm the First Day Jitters – If your little one is nervous about the first day of school, here are some great ways to calm their fears. And from a former teacher, too!
- Make a Command Center – Get organized ahead of time for that influx of paperwork about to happen by creating a designated space – a “Mom Command Center.”
- Interview the Kids – Make a fun tradition of interviewing the kids with the same questions at the beginning of each school year. It’ll surely make a sweet memory to look back on when they graduate!
- Make Some Crafts – Celebrate the new school year with one of these creative back to school crafts. No time? No problem – but send the link along to your child’s teacher to win some brownie points.
- Do Everything You Can the Night Before! – Your mornings will go MUCH smoother if you do some planning the night before: like packing lunches, filling backpacks, and picking out clothes. Find more great tips to make school morning’s smoother here.
- Help the Teacher – You don’t always have to volunteer endless hours in the classroom to be a help to the teacher. Check out these surprising ways to help in the classroom.
- Plan Some Yummy Snacks – Have a plan of action with some yummy after school snacks for when the kids come home tired and hungry!
- Make EASY Dinners – Get ready for those busy evenings with some easy kid-friendly dinner ideas.
- Make Sure to Connect After School – I know afternoons and evenings are busy, but make sure to connect with your kids who’ve been missing you all day. Here are some simple ways to connect after school.
Did ya check ‘em out? Which back to school tips do you have? Add them or any other kid-friendly posts to the link party below, and they will be seen on over 15 awesome mom blogs. Just please try not to link up the same ones each week. And grab a button or link back to share the love. Let’s Party, Mamas!
[table id=1 /]
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party