Looking for Some New Kids Activities this Week?
You’ve come to the right place! For those of you who are new here, let me tell you how The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party works. The Kids Co-Op is a (virtual) place where creative mama bloggers share their favorite kids activities and parenting ideas each week. So each Thursday, here at B-Inspired Mama and a few other awesome blogs, you will find new kids activities to plan for the week ahead. Or to pin for later! Here are just a few that were shared last week…
Some Fun Kids Activities from Last Week’s Kids Co-Op:
- A Planting Trees Sensory Bin (via Mom Inspired Life)
- Archaeological Dig Activity for Kids (via eager Ed)
- Exploring Texture with Kids Process Art (via The Practical Mom)
- Printable Cutting Activity Pages (via Golden Reflections Blog)
- Fireworks in a Jar Science Activity (via My Big Fat Happy Life)
- Number Flower Garden Play (via Adventures of Adam)
Throughout the week, bloggers will add their new kids activities and ideas to the link party below. Clicking on the little thumbnail image will take you right to their site to see that activity where you can learn more, bookmark it, or pin it for later. So make sure to stop back throughout the week to see all of the fun ideas shared!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.