Awesome Imaginative Play Ideas!
If there’s anything that the creative mamas of The Weekly Kids Co-Op know best it’s PLAY! And last week’s link party was no disappointment with all of it’s awesome imaginative play ideas. So I’ve rounded up over 26 ideas from last week’s Kids Co-Op Link Party to encourage imaginative play in your little ones…
Tons of Imaginative Play Ideas from The Weekly Kids Co-Op
- The Benefits of Pretend Play (Stay At Home Educator)
- 12 Imaginative Play Ideas with Cardboard (Lessons Learnt Journal)
- Ocean Themed Sensory Play (Simply Mommie)
- Ice Cream Dough Imaginative Play (Finding the Teachable Moments)
- Racing Mice Craft and Play (Red Ted Art and Learn with Play at Home)
- Season Sisters Imaginative Play (Crafty Moms Share)
- DIY Pallet Sand Kitchen (Mummy Musings and Mayhem)
- Snow Cone Sensory Play (Tutus and Tea Parties)
- Optometrist Imaginative Play (Life with Moore Babies)
- DIY Hobby Horse (Red Ted Art & Lessons Learnt Journal)
- Stuck Truck Book Inspired Play (Preschool Powol Packets)
- Fabric Scrap Roads & Trucks Play (Teach Beside Me)
- Pirate Map Craft and Play (Sowdering About in Seattle)
- Making Fairy Soup (Happy Hooligans)
- Doctor Dress Up Play with Organ Tee (Tutus and Tea Parties)
- Fairy Garden Imaginative Play (Buggy and Buddy)
- Pretend Camping in An Under-Table Fort (Adventures at Home with Mum)
- Statue of Liberty Costume Craft (Buggy and Buddy)
How do you encourage imaginative play in your kids? Share in the comments or add your links below. In fact, add any kid-friendly link below to have it featured on over 15 awesome blogs! Just grab a button or link back to share the love…
[table id=1 /]
Don’t forget to link up your kids activities posts to The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party. And follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, too!
We love to link up with: Tuesday Tots, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.
Thanks for hosting and featuring our O is for Optometrist post!
Mary Catherine says
So many fun ideas to try with the kids! Thanks for hosting every week. 🙂