Our Creative Moms Night Out with Tiny Prints!
Did you follow along with the #TinyPrintsCheer during our awesome moms night out Saturday? If not, no worries. Here’s some of the fun we had courtesy of Tiny Prints…
(In attendance were the lovely mamas from left to right: Vicky of Cupcakes & Sippy Cups, Author Faith Bogdan, Kathleen of Corning NY Step by Step, myself, Mary Beth, Donna, Ann of Soulshine Studio Bead Shop, Leah of Not a Cog in a Machine, and my awesome sis-in-law, Korina.)
Last Saturday, myself and eight of my mama friends got together for some creative holiday planning at Soulshine Studio Bead Shop in Corning, NY. It was a night of holiday planning, creativity, some sappy mama bonding, and lots of laughter!
We started our moms night out with some awesomeness from Tiny Prints. We got to check out their new holiday collection and talk about this year’s fun holiday card trends. Here’s more…
Tiny Prints Holiday Card Trends
- All That Glitters – holiday card designs with touches of glittery looking goodness
- Bold Expressions – holiday cards that pair festive expressions with bold, bright color
- Simply Chic – simple and elegant holiday card designs
- Woodland Wonder – enchanted, nature themed holiday card designs
- The New Tradition – holiday cards with traditional colors along with blues and grays
While we ooohed and aaaahed over the Tiny Prints cards, we shared our own creative holiday ideas for displaying holiday cards and doing holiday crafting.
Speaking of holiday crafting… Ann of Soulshine Studio put together a fun beaded ornament craft for us to do, too. So we not only walked away with renewed mama energy, but also cool holiday card ideas and handmade beaded ornaments, too. Creative Holiday Planning Moms Night Out – SUCCESS! Thanks, Tiny Prints!
More Creative Holiday Moms Night Out Ideas
Four other bloggers from around the country hosted Tiny Prints holiday parties for their friends, too. Make sure to stop by and see the fun they had…
- Kris from Little Tech Girl
- Rachel from Following In My Shoes
- Pauline from Club ChicaCircle
- April from April Go Lightly
Have you ever had a holiday themed moms night out? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!