This post was contributed by Kim of Life Over C’s.
Frogs are such a fun theme for preschool during springtime! My daughters love learning about them – all the way from egg to full-grown frog.
Free Frog-Themed Printable Alphabet Activity Cards!
And since frogs and lilypads go so well together, I made some cute Frog and Lilypad Alphabet Activity Cards to share!
Plus, I’ve rounded up lots of other great frog alphabet activities to include in your frog-themed preschool fun, too. Check it out…
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Frog Printable Alphabet Activity Cards
Get your Free Printable Alphabet Activity Cards HERE:
- Download, print, laminate, and cut out the cards.
Suggestions for Play and Learning:
Practice alphabetical order (using either the uppercase letter cards or lowercase letter cards) by having your child place the letters in order.
Make alphabetical order a little more challenging by swapping the order of a few letters and having your child figure out which letters are out of place.
Match the uppercase and lowercase letter cards independently.
Play a Memory Matching Game and match the uppercase and lowercase letters. (I suggest starting with a limited amount of letters and increasing depending on your child’s ability.)
More Frog Activities from Life Over C’s:
- Our favorite frog activity of this year was our fine motor frog life cycle craft for preschoolers. My 4 year old had a blast creating it!
- We’ve also been playing with our frog and pond habitat sensory bin. I love the combination of textures. Plus, it’s great that the kids can share their science knowledge while playing.
- If you want to get up and moving with your kids this frog life cycle hopscotch game would be a lot of fun! Perfect for a rainy spring day!
- Like our many other playdough printables, this free frog pond playdough printable has been well loved by all of my kids!
- You can also try these 3 free, interactive frog learning games and crafts including counting by 5s and a frog life cycle craftivity!
Don’t Forget your Frog Alphabet Activity Cards:
Have you ever done any frog-themed learning with your preschooler? If so, did you do any alphabet activities? Do you think you’ll print and use the alphabet cards? Share how in the comments below!
More Fun Preschool Activities:
- Treasure Hunt Alphabet Activity [From the Mamas]
- 8 Super-Easy and Crazy-FUN Coding Activities for Kids
- 10 Fun and Edible Food Science Experiments Your Kids will Rave About