A Look at Our Favorite Children’s Books – FOR TODDLERS!
Did you see my favorite children’s books for babies? We’re on such a children’s book high around here since discovering Usborne Books. My busy toddler – who rarely sits for book reading – is even loving them. So I thought I’d better share so you can enjoy with your toddlers, too. Check out all of our favorite children’s books for toddlers…
14 of Our Favorite Children’s Books for Toddlers
[From Our Favorite Book Source – Usborne Books and More!]
I am an Independent Consultant for Usborne Books and More. Please see my disclosure policy.
- I Can Say Please – “A delightful picnic between friends is made even sweeter – as so many things are – by the magic word. Learning how to say please was never so much fun!”
- Pull Back Busy Car Book – “Watch as the car whizzes around the tracks in this delightful interactive book. Wind up the car by pulling it backward, place it on the track and let it go.”
- Flippy Floppy Farm Animals – “A book filled with surprises! Some of the animals are hiding, and there’s only one way to find them. Lift each flap in turn and discover something unexpected! Full of fun and great for beginning readers to learn to sequence from left to right.”
- Cuddle Bear Book & Plush Toy – “Everyone needs a hug sometimes. Help end childhood cancer and share this heartwarming huggable main character and the picture book ‘Cuddle Bear’ with someone you love. Usborne Books & More is proud to partner with the Scott Carter Foundation to help eliminate pediatric cancer. A portion of the proceeds from Cuddle Bear is donated to the Scott Carter Foundation.”
- Trains Lift and Look – “Who’s on the steam train today? What’s happening at the station? Find out by lifting all the flaps in this delightful board book. There are lots of things to spot and a few hidden surprises along the way.”
- There’s A Mouse About the House – “This interactive book is so much fun: first, take the little cardboard mouse out of the pocket on the front cover. Then, as you read the story about
the mouse’s adventure, follow the dotted line and move the mouse through the slot on each page.”
- The Zoo Talkabout Board Book – “There’s plenty to talk about, spot and count in the detailed pictures in this bright and lively book. There’s also a little yellow duck and something really out of place to find in every scene.”
- My First Word Book – “There are over 270 familiar words for children to spot and learn in this delightfully illustrated book. Each word is brought to life with a friendly illustration, and grouped into themes including ‘Animals’, ‘At home’, ‘My body’, ‘Bedtime’ and lots more. With sturdy board pages designed to withstand being read time and time again.”
- Everyone Poops – “Since we all eat, we all must poop. All of us! Everyone! This wonderful, modern-day toddler classic presents information that children both want and need in a refreshingly honest, informative, and age-appropriate way.”
- Bob is a Unicorn – “Bob is a Unicorn, by beloved author Michelle Nelson-Schmidt, celebrates both the power of imagination and the importance of always – no matter what anyone else says – believing in yourself.”
- First Sticker Book Circus – “The circus is in town and there are all kinds of amazing acts to see. Use the stickers to bring each picture to life.”
- I Can Say Thank You – “This companion book to I Can Say Please follows the same group of friends as together they combine the joys of play with the joys of good manners!”
- My First Big Book of Shapes and Colors – “The cuddly characters in this book teaches basic concepts of shapes and colors while the interactive pen gives instant feedback by making a cheerful beep with a flashing light. Incorrect answers give a gentle, less-pleasing sound. There are problems to solve and games to play, along with learning strategies and tips for parents.“
- Busy Trucks On The Go – “Town to town and here and there, busy trucks are everywhere. A father and son take us on a journey from farms to cities, where vehicles from buses to fire trucks are working every day, through the seasons, from morning until a final good night.”
Since I’m an Independent Consultant (and HUGE fan!) for Usborne Books and More, you can order all of these children’s books and more right through my Usborne Books and More Store and have them shipped right to your door. (Just make sure to check the Internet specials first. And also the Customer Specials if you’ve already got $40+ in your cart!)
Want to Earn FREE Children’s Books?
You can host your own Usborne Books and More Party RIGHT ON FACEBOOK! No need to clean the house or prepare food. Stay in your pajamas and sip a glass of wine while I lead you and your friends through a fun night of games, book browsing, and shopping. Find out how to earn FREE children’s books with your own party here or contact me for more info.
What are your favorite children’s books to read to with your toddlers? Do you have any Usborne Books?