This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Creative Fairy Tale Activities for Play & Learning
This month’s Poppins Book Nook theme is all about Fairy Tales! And what’s more fun and imaginative than that? I’ve decided to round up some creative fairy tale activities for your from the creative mamas of The PLAY Group. From fairies to princesses to queens to castles; these mamas have fairy tales covered! Here’s 10 fun fairy tale activities you can put together for the kids today…
10 Fairy Tale Activities for Kids from The PLAY Group
- Jack and The Beanstalk Sensory Play (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Princess Pies Sensory Play (Growing A Jeweled Rose)
- Pretend Play Magical Fairy Garden (Growing A Jeweled Rose)
- Wild Swans Storytelling Set (The Craft Train at Mom to 2 Posh Little Divas)
- Paper Bag Princess Dresses (Mom to 2 Posh Little Divas)
- Magical Fairy Puddle Play (Growing A Jeweled Rose)
- Kids Fairy Play & Books (B-Inspired Mama)
- Fairy Hair Wreath Craft (Mom to 2 Posh Little Divas)
- Mixing Potions Invitation to Explore (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Jack and The Beanstalk Math Activities (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
Enter to Win a Fairy Tale Book for YOUR Kids!
NEW! Every month the Poppins Book Nook group will be offering readers a chance to win a brand new storybook that ties in with our theme for the month. This month one lucky winner will win a copy of A First Book of Fairy Tales! The winner must reside within the United States. Just enter the Rafflecopter below to win:
More Fairy Tale Books, Learning, & Craft Resources on Amazon
More Fairy Tale Activities from The Poppins Book Nook
Make sure to visit all of the other awesome blogs participating in the Poppins Book Nook, too…
Enchanted Homeschooling Mom – Royal Baloo – 3 Dinosaurs – Monsters Ed – Chestnut Grove Academy –Growing in God’s Grace – Royal Little Lambs – Life with Moore Babies – Teach Beside Me – The Usual Mayhem – Mum Central – Fantastic Fun and Learning – Kathys Cluttered Mind – Play Create Explore –Toddler Approved – Growing Book by Book – Adventures in Mommydom – B-Inspired Mama – The Fairy and The Frog – Edventures with Kids – Learning & Growing the Piwi way – A Gluten Free Journey – Mom to Crazy Monkeys – No Doubt Learning – Preschool Powol Packets – To The Moon and Back – Our Craft ~N~ Things –Farm Fresh Adventures – Proverbial Homemaker
Who is The PLAY Group?
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!