This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.
Holiday Gift Wrapping & Crafting
I was recently offered a $10 gift certificate to go shopping for my holiday gift wrapping supplies at my local Dollar General Gift Center. I was really impressed with the selection of fun wrapping paper patterns and colorful bows. I even got enough to have some little bows left over to make an easy Christmas ornament with Priscilla.
With my $10, I got a huge package of adhesive Christmas bows, a small package of mini Christmas bows, three extra-long rolls of cute wrapping paper, and a roll of great quality wire-edge holiday ribbon. It will be more than enough to make my holiday gifts dazzling this year. My favorite paper is this one with funky colored modern snowflakes.
And I just couldn’t keep myself from crafting with those cute mini Christmas bows. So I set Priscilla to work making this super easy Christmas ornament.
An Easy Christmas Ornament for Kids!
Christmas Bow Wreath Ornament for Kids
- Dollar General Holiday Style Mini Bows
- a small paper plate
- pencil or marker
- double sided tape or adhesive roller
- white curling ribbon
1. Draw two circles on the bottom of the paper plate (one an inch inside the other).
2. Cut on the circles to create a ring.
3. Add double sided tape or adhesive to the ring for extra support.
4. Remove the paper backing from the mini bows and adhere them close to one another around the ring.
5. Use white curling ribbon to make a hanging loop and curl the ends for decoration. Take it to the back of the wreath.
6. Hang on the Christmas tree or use to decorate the top of a holiday gift.
Don’t forget to shop at Dollar General for affordable holiday gift wrapping supplies. And become a fan of Dollar General on Facebook for great deals and holiday ideas.