Many of the following products were provided for review, however all opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
B-Inspired Mama’s 2013 Gift Guide Week
B-Inspired Mama’s 2013 Gift Guide Week is still going strong! Each day this week I’ve been sharing a different gift guide of a unique theme. So far we’ve seen awesome gift ideas for Babies and Toddlers, Preschoolers, Creative Kids, Creative Mamas, and Girly Girls. But the fun ain’t over yet. Let’s see what cool stuff I’ve found for those typical, traditional boys…
Top 10 Gifts for Typical Boys
Wooden Toy Workbench – a summer afternoon, $58.00
- Why I Love It: A handmade wooden toy that can become an heirloom. Great for fine motor skill development and problem solving. Works for imaginative role play, too.
Sea Life Mega TOOB – Safari Ltd, $21.99
- Why I Love It: Lifelike, so encourages science learning and appreciation. Perfect to incorporate into small world play or sensory play. Come in a variety of animal sets.
Playmobil Multisport Set – Playmobil, $9.74
- Why I Love It: Includes figures and accessories for 3 different sports. Perfect for small world play or to add to sensory play. Comes in a cool little carrying case.
Rainbow Ninjas – Busy Being Me, $16.00 – $33.00
- Why I Love It: Who says boys can’t play with dolls? Simple and colorful. In a theme that appeals to boys’ imagination and play. Supports a work at home mama.
Robots Wooden Memory Game – Apple n Amos, $18.00
- Why I Love It: Perfect for to have in your purse or diaper bag for on-the-go learning. Comes in a variety of boy-friendly themes (I love these robots!). Supports handmade business.
Handmade Felt Puppet – Suan Meyer, $10.00
- Why I Love It: An affordable one of a kind gift. Fun, abstract designs that would allow for the child’s imagination and creativity in their puppet play. Encourages language and social skills.
MOTORWORKS Customizable Vehicles – Manhattan Toy, $14.00 – $30.00
- Why I Love It: Customization encourages creativity and fine motor skill practice. Wooden and durable to withstand rough, fast play.
Rocket – Green Toys, $24.99
- Why I Love It: Recycled plastic material is durable enough to hold up to rough play. Simple design with no “bells and whistles” which leaves room for the child’s imagination.
Homemade Dinosaur Play Dough – Dough 2 Go Go, $10.00
- Why I Love It: Play dough is perfect for working those fine motor skills. Addition of the dinosaurs adds an imaginative play element.
Parking Garage – Alex Toys, $109.95
- Why I Love It: Great for many ages and will be played with for years. Fun for independent play and cooperative play, too!
Boys Gift Pack Giveaway
I am so grateful that many of the companies mentioned above have offered some great boys gifts for giveaway to one lucky winner! (Yay!) One lucky B-Inspired Mama reader will win a Boys Gift Pack (valued at over $140!) including:
- (1) Parking Garage from Alex Toys
- (1) Rocket from Green Toys
- (1) MOTORWORKS SPP Super Speed Power Pack from Manhattan Toy
It’s easy to enter. Just use this Rafflecopter form to like all of the participating companies on Facebook, and then do any of the extra entries you’d like, too…
What would you add to the “Typical” Boys Gift Guide? What are your kids’ favorite gifts? Leave a comment below to join the fun! And make sure to stop back tomorrow to see my last gift guide: My Top Picks for Stocking Stuffers!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!Some products were received to review, however all opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
This is the best one yet!!! Eeek .. fingers crossed!! 🙂