Some Creative Ways to Store Your Box Tops!
Did you see our fun Box Tops Bingo game yesterday? Did you print it out and take the kids shopping yet? Well now that we have all of our General Mills® Box Tops for Education™ participating products, we need a way to store them. Something easy – so they stay in one spot and eventually make it to school. But something cute – so it looks good with my kitchen decor. So I headed to Pinterest to find some Box Tops storage inspiration. Here’s what I found…
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine. Please see my disclosure policy.
10 Creative Box Tops Storage Ideas
- Box Tops Paint Bucket – Wrap a paint bucket from the craft store in cute scrapbooking paper and put this free printable label on it to make a cute paint bucket collection container.
- Zebra Print Recycled Container – This recycled container has some zebra printed paper Mod Podged to it to make it a stylish Box Tops container.
- Shelf Liner Covered Container – You could also use decorative shelf line to cover a recycled cleaning wipes container like this one.
- An “Altered” Box Tops Container – Here’s a recycled parmesan cheese container which has been creatively “altered” with some scrapbooking paper and stickers.
- Cute Owl Container – Check out the adorable owl embellishment that makes this recycled container so cute!
- A Repurposed Strawberry Container – This adorably decorated strawberry container already has a built in slot for inserting Box Tops!
- Hang an Envelope on the Fridge – No time to get creative? Use a magnet clip to hang a manila envelope on the fridge.
- Store-Bought Magnetic Containers – Here’s another easy-peasy Box Tops collection idea for the fridge; Use a magnetic container like this one.
- Homemade Magnetic Container – Add some strong magnets to a decorated recycled container to make your own creative magnetic container.
- Box Tops Cabinet Hanger – Add some ribbon to a decorated recycled juice container to hang it from a kitchen cabinet knob.
Free Box Tops Storage Labels
Whether you’re up for crafting a cute storage container like the ones above or just want to use a plain old envelope, here are a couple free printable labels that might help…
- Drop Your Box Tops Here Label (via Jodi Moss on Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Box Tops Collection Label (via Sliding Into Second Grade on Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Owl Box Tops Container Labels (via Learning with Mrs. Santillana)
Did those creative ideas get you inspired to do some Box Top collecting? They’ve got me scouring the kitchen for recycled containers!
New to Box Tops for Education™?
Box Tops for Education™ is one of America’s largest school earnings loyalty programs with over 80,000 K-8 schools participating. Through the simple clipping, saving, and turning in Box Tops labels, over $525 million has been given to participating schools since the launch of the program in 1996. So those little labels make a HUGE impact.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase General Mills® participating products.
- Clip and save the Box Tops labels from those products.
- Send the Box Tops labels into your child’s school.
- Your child’s school redeems them for 10 cents each.
- That school spends the money (any way they choose) to better your child’s education!
Some of our favorite participating products:
- Honey Nut Cheerios™
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch™
- Nature Valley Granola Bars®
- Yoplait® Yogurt Products
Take Advantage of the 4 for 1 Box Tops Deal at Walmart!
Don’t forget the current Box Tops deal at Walmart to get those Box Top containers filled up fast:
Look for specially marked packages – Buy one Box Top product and get an additional 5 bonus Box Tops!
How do you store your Box Tops? Did you craft a cute container or do you just use an envelope? Share your Box Top collecting tips in the comments below!
More Back to School Ideas from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Cynthia @ You Signed Up For WHAT?! says
I need to be better about saving my Box Tops in a more organized way! Great ideas!
Krissy @ B-Inspired Mama says
Me, too! Let me know if you try any. 🙂