Children’s Book Activities
In honor of Dr. Seuss’ Birthday this week, I thought I’d highlight all of the awesome children’s book activities shared in last week’s Kids Co-Op. Read some books and have fun with yours kids this week!
17 Children’s Book Activities from The Kids Co-Op
- Silly Phonics Drawing Game inspired by On Beyond Zebra (Train Up A Child)
- Color Concepts Book Activities inspired by Press Here (My Little Bookcase)
- Counting Activity inspired by Yertle the Turtle (Inspiration Laboratories)
- Kids’ Sticker Illustrated Book inspired by Cat Comes Too (Learning & Growing the Piwi Way)
- 3 Green Eggs & Ham Treats inspired by Green Eggs and Ham (Reading Confetti)
- Cat in the Hat Practical Life Activities inspired by The Cat in the Hat (Living Montessori Now)
- Train Play Book Activities inspired by Thomas Gets a Snowplow (Play Trains!)
- Tea Pot Activity inspired by Put Me in the Zoo (StrongStart)
- Paper Tube Dog Craft inspired by Oh No, George! (Off the Shelf)
- Handprint Truffla Tree Craft inspired by The Lorax (The Educators’ Spin On It)
- Early Literacy Games inspired by Bob Books (Brainstorm in Bloom)
- Kids Yoga Book Activities inspired by My Many Colored Days (OMazing Kids)
- Wacky Kids Activities inspired by Wacky Wednesday (KCEdventures)
- Kids Spanish Lessons inspired by Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? (Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes)
- Interactive Book Activity inspired by Five Green and Speckled Frogs (Book Mama Teacher Mama)
- 20 Math Book Activities inspired by Dr. Seuss (Inspiration Laboratories)
- Painting a Gator Craft inspired by Hungry Mr. Gator (JDaniel4’s Mom)
Add your creative kids’ activities to this week’s Kids Co-Op below and you might be featured here next week. Just please grab a button or link back!
Thrift Share Monday, Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It's Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom's Friday Finds, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday. This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.