- Mix the sugar cookie mix according to directions. Spread into two large circles (or however many you’d like). Bake according to mix directions. (Our cookies didn’t end up being very circular, but it didn’t matter.)
- Mix one can (we used a little less) of store-bought buttercream frosting with a couple tablespoons of berry yogurt to thin it for easy spreading. (We used one tube of Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt.)
- Help the little ones use a spoon to spread the frosting on the circular cookie “pizza crust.”
- Encourage the kids to use the back of a spoon to write a big letter “P” in the frosting.
- Have the little ones place berries along the letter “P” and different ones around it as “pizza toppings.” (We also used up some gumdrop candies we had around!)
- Watch them lick their fingers and sneak berries along the way!
Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links; as an affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full disclosure policy for more information.