Fun Activities for Babies and Toddlers!
Last week’s Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party seemed to cater to the littlest ones! I loved all of the links shared to creative activities for babies and toddlers. Here are my favorites…
16 Activities for Babies from The Weekly Kids Co-Op
- Exploring Oats Sensory Baby Play (House of Burke)
- Discovery Baskets for Baby (The Magnolia Barn)
- Golf Ball Drop Activity for Baby (Kz and Me)
- Southern Grits Sensory Bin (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Colored Ice Sensory Play (School Time Snippets)
- Water Activities for One Year Olds (Color Your Life In Joy)
- Jingle Jangle Socks for Baby Play (Octavia and Vicky)
- Magic Tape Name Art (Mummy Musings & Mayhem)
- Sponge Puppet Play (Sorting Sprinkles)
- Handprint Paintings for Baby (House of Burke)
- Watermelon Squish Bag (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- First Mark Making with Baby (Kz and Me)
- Ice Cube Painting (P is for Preschooler)
- Sensory Ball Pit for Baby (House of Burke)
- Watermelon Sensory Play (Little Bins for Little Hands)
- Daddy’s Workshop Sensory Bag for Baby (House of Burke)
What are your favorite activities for babies? Link them up below as well as any other fun kid-friendly ideas and you might be featured here next week! Just make sure to grab a button or link back to spread the Kids Co-Op love…
[table id=1 /]
Don’t forget to link up your kids activities posts to The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party. And follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, too!
We love to link up with: Tuesday Tots, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.
Kristina @ SchoolTimeSnippets says
Thank you Krissy for featuring our Ice Play activity!! Your feature has brought me plenty of views! Thanks again!
Thank you for all of the features!! I am extremely thrilled and flattered! 🙂
The alien eye handprints are fab – thank you for hosting.
Thanks Pinkoddy! We made these little monsters for Father’s Day! 🙂