I updated B.Inspired Mama on Facebook yesterday and LOVE the new format for pages. Now I can switch between my personal account and my blog/business page. And I can “like” and comment on other business and organizations as B.Inpsired Mama. So I was busy liking everything I like. (haha!) And today I had a whole new wall to poke through and be inspired by. YAY!
Of course I “liked” Scholastic Book Clubs page and they shared that today is Walter Wick’s Birthday, the artist/photographer we can thank for I Spy Books! My little ones LOVE all I Spy Books, especially Sawyer. There isn’t a library trip that we take where he doesn’t come home with at least two I Spy Books. I especially love that they are books that we can easily enjoy together. They’re so great for ALL ages! Here are some I Spy products that I wish we had…
In honor of Walter Wick’s Birthday, I’m going to share 8 I Spy Activities and Ideas I’ve discovered around the web and blogosphere. I haven’t gotten to try them all, but I hope you get the chance to!
1. Combine math and art with your kiddos with this cool activity from love2learn2day.
2. Make an quilt like this one by Elle Belle Creative.
3. Play online games and puzzles at Scholastic.
4. Have your little ones help make an I Spy Jar.
5. Make your own I Spy Mats.
6. Make a 3D board game (found via here).
7. Use this kit to make your own I Spy Bag.
8. Decorate your play room with this print.
Do you have any I Spy books and games for your little ones? Do you do any I Spy activities? I’d love to hear about them!
I'm doing the Spring Fling giveaway too! Just wanted to stop by, say hi, follow your blog, stalk you a little… 🙂
Krista @ While He Was Napping says
Stopping by all the sponsors of the Spring Fling.
I'm following your blog now!
I hope you'll come visit While He Was Napping!
Peterson Party says
Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for linking up to it 🙂