We’re looking forward to some fun camping weekends this summer. And my favorite part of camping has always been the food.
The homemade treats packed by my grandma, sweet corn roasted on the grill, mountain pies stuffed with sweet fruit filling, and of course…
Ooey Gooey Warm Smores!
But s’mores sure have come a long way since I was a kid. Here are some fun and creative alternative versions to try with your family this summer. Whether you’re camping or not!
20 Alternatives to Traditional Smores Your Family with LOVE!
- Patriotic Smores (via The Idea Room)
- Smores on the Go (via Come Together Kids)
- Smores Popcorn (via Nest of Posies)
- Grilled Banana Boats (via Betty Crocker)
- Campfire Cones (via Chef Jessica Bright)
- Gooey S’mores Cookies (via Kevin and Amanda)
- Mini S’mores Whoopie Pies (via Sugarcrafter)
- S’mores Candy Bar (via Not So Humble Pie)
- Truffle Brownie S’mores Pops (via The Outlaw Mom)
- Pop Tart S’mores (via CakeSpy)
- Caramel S’mores (via Taste of Home)
- Nutella S’mores Panini (via Camping Cafe)
- S’mores Bread (via Rhodes Bread)
- S’mores Rice Krispies Treats (via Glorious Treats)
- Peeps S’mores (via Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog’s Tails)
- S’mores Cake in a Jar (via How Sweet It Is)
- S’mores Brownies (via recipegirl)
- Mexican S’mores (via Southern Plate)
- No Bake Peanut Butter S’mores Squares (via How Sweet It Is)
- Easy Cookie Smores (via snackpicks)
BONUS: If your family loves MAPLE like mine, try these delicious Maple Creme Cookie S’Mores we made this summer!
More Summer Camping Inspiration:
This post contains affiliate links. Which just means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will receive a small percentage of the sale – without your price being any higher! Thank you for your continued support. For more information, see my disclosure policy.
Get MORE Recipes + a FREE Gift!
Sign up for the newsletter to get MORE kid-friendly recipes, and we'll send you a FREE gift - Printable Conversation Starters for Kids and Parents - right in your inbox TODAY!