Awesome Preschool Art Activities
Each week hundreds of kids activities of all kids are shared in The Weekly Kids Co-Op. But with my “former life” being that of an art teacher, the creative ones are secretly my favorites. Check out all of the awesome Preschool art activities that were linked up to last week’s Kids Co-Op Link Party …
18+ Preschool Art Activities from The Weekly Kids Co-Op
- Roller Bottle Painting (Mummy Musings & Mayhem)
- Crafts & Activities with Corks (Buggy and Buddy)
- Preschool Cornstarch Painting (Alex Nguyen Portraits)
- Garden Print Painting (The Goof Life Mum)
- Outdoor Surface Crayon Rubbings (Adventures at Home with Mum)
- Odd Creature Art (Look What Mom Found… And Dad, Too!)
- Kids Clay Modeling (Happy Whimsical Hearts)
- Cellophane Stained Glass Sculptures (Pink Stripey Socks)
- Plastic Lid Stamping (Crafty Journal)
- Laminated Pastel Drawing (Picklebums)
- Flick & Fling Physical Art (Adventures at Home with Mum)
- Salt Dough Lavender Hearts (Like Mama ~ Like Daughter)
- Rubber Band Splatter Painting (Play Learn Love)
- Starry Night Kids Art Activity (The Craft Train)
- Colored Salt Art (Craft, Interrupted)
- Flower, Twigs, and Leaf Creations (Creative Play Central)
- Kids Painting Ideas (Let’s…)
- Preschool Painters Palette (Tutus and Tea Parties)
Aren’t those Preschool art activities so creative?! If you were featured above, make sure to show it off on your blog by grabbing a button below. And link up your kids activities posts below, too, for a chance to featured throughout the week!
[table id=1 /]
‘); // ]]>
Don’t forget to link up your kids activities posts to The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party. And follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, too!We love to link up with: Tuesday Tots, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.
Oh my word! How exciting to be featured on the Kids Co-Op! Thank you so much!
nae adventuresathomewithmum says
Thank you for featuring our outdoor crayon rubbing. It was so much fun 🙂
thank you for featuring our cornstarch painting! Such a fun activitiy, and again, I was so surprised at how bright and VIVID the colors were! 😀
Thanks so much for featuring our fun art activity… I am a big art lover too so off to check some of the other links you highlighted!