This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of White Cloud. All opinions are 100% mine.
Recycled Paper Roll Crafts
Earth Day is just a couple weeks away (April 22). Did you see all of the B-Inspired Bloggers’ ideas for celebrating Earth Day for kids? I love that their ideas were ones that can be done simply all year long, like using recycled materials in our crafting. Check out these paper roll crafts for some inspiration…
10 Recycled Paper Roll Crafts (from The PLAY Group)
- Heart Shaped Binoculars (Housing a Forest)
- Paper Roll Gift Box (Look What Mom Found)
- Paper Roll Octopus (Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas)
- Jack and the Beanstalk Craft (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Paper Roll Bumble Bees (Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas)
- Cardboard Tube Lion Craft (There’s Just One Mommy)
- Paper Roll Bat Word Slider (Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas)
- Paper Roll Heart Stamping (In Lieu of Preschool)
- Process Art Bats (Train Up a Child)
- Cardboard Tube Butterflies (There’s Just One Mommy)
White Cloud Puts Green Within Reach
Another way to encourage environmental responsibility in our kids (and to collect lots of paper roll for those paper roll crafts!) is by using “green” products in our homes. Walmart’s White Cloud GreenEarth Bathroom Tissue (found on the White Cloud GreenEarth products page) is a great choice…
“GreenEarth is an innovative, premium paper product made with 100% recycled fiber. GreenEarth products maintain the highest standards of quality while staying in-line with your budget. And we have lots of sheets on a roll. More sheets means less packaging per sheet. GreenEarth products proudly maintain Forest Stewardship Council certification. FSC®is an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit organization established to promote the responsible management of the world’s forests.”
You can find lots more green living tips on the White Cloud Pinterest page and on the White Cloud “Living the Green” Pinterest board, and you can even enter to win the “Living the Green Sweepstakes” (Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations). Here’s how to enter…
- Follow White Cloud on Pinterest.
- Create your own “Living the Green” Pinterest board.
- Repin at least one Pin from the White Cloud “Living the Green” board to your board and include the hashtag #LivingTheGreen in the pin’s caption.
- Visit mywhitecloud.com/promotions and complete the sweepstakes entry form.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 4/30/13. Click here for Official Rules.
How do you “live the green” with your kids? What are your favorite recycled materials for crafting? Have you done any recycled paper roll crafts?
Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Your Creative Timeout, Artsy Corner Thursday, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This is a sponsored post. Please see my disclosure policy.