Tons of Cute Valentine Crafts for Kids!
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party is all flutter with rosy hearts and cute Valentine Crafts! Check out all of these adorable art and craft ideas that are perfect for Valentine’s Day…
20 Cute Valentine Crafts for Kids
- Heart Shape Stamping (Danya Banya)
- Wax Resist Valentine Card Craft (The Gingerbread House)
- Hand Sewn Heart Valentine Decoration (Danya Banya)
- Valentine Necklace Craft (Sunshine and Hurricanes)
- Marble Painted Valentine Hearts (Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds)
- Love Bug Butterfly Valentine Craft (Our Little House in the Country)
- Salt Dough Heart Banner (My Big Fat Happy Life)
- Pipe Cleaner Heart Banner (Sunshine and Hurricanes)
- The Valentine Bears Book-Inspired Craft (Cutting Tiny Bites)
- Fingerprint Heart Magnets (Messy Little Monster)
- Handprint Heart Valentine Craft (B-Inspired Mama)
- Marbleized Hearts Craft (Gift of Curiosity)
- Tissue Paper Heart Craft (Managing a Home)
- Heart Suncatcher Craft (Where Imagination Grows)
- Easy Valentine Necklace (Cutting Tiny Bites)
- Cupid’s Mailbox Craft (Sunny Day Family)
- Paper Valentine Crowns (Sunshine and Hurricanes)
- Valentine Love Bugs (Craftulate)
- “Love You to Pieces” Valentine Craft (Messy Little Monster)
- Spin Art Valentines (Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds)
Have you done any Valentine crafts with the kids yet? Tell us about it in the comments below!
More Valentine Crafts and Ideas from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!