Last week’s Kids Co-Op was full of messy fun. Here are 8 sensory activities from The Kids Co-Op for the kids to have some messy fun this week…
8 Sensory Activities
- Messy Sensory Play from Caution! Twins at Play
- Snow Sensory Play from Organic Aspirations
- Lemon Sensory Sink from My Nearest and Dearest
- Fizzy Flower Potions from Adventures at Home with Mum
- Ball Bubble Bath from Caution! Twins at Play
- Playdough Ice Cream Parlor Play from Taming the Goblin
- Mud Kitchen from Adventures at Home with Mum
- Pizza Making Sensory Activity from Learning and Growing the Piwi Way
The Weekly Kids Co-Op
Link up your creative kids activities and you might be featured here next week! Just make sure to link back or grab a button.
Are you a creative mom blogger who would like to contribute your thoughts to “From the Mouths of Moms” posts? Sign up here!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, Give It Away Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!