If you took the time to wade through all of the fun Valentines Day activities linked up to The Kids Co-Op last week, you might have noticed that there were a bunch of really cool science lessons shared, too. Here are my favorite kids’ science lessons from the clever mamas of The Kids Co-Op…
15 Simple Science Lessons from The Kids Co-Op
- Salt Icicle Science Craft (Gift of Curiosity)
- DIY Montessori Thermic Materials (Living Montessori Now)
- Tinkering with a Cassette Player (Connecting Family and Seoul)
- Valentine Candy Science Lesson (Inspiration Laboratories)
- Dancing Candy Science Lesson (Inspiration Laboratories)
- 12 Activities to Learn About the 5 Senses (Train Up A Child)
- Outdoor Science Play Space (CAUTION! Twins at Play!)
- A Dinosaur Countdown (Learning & Growing the Piwi Way)
- Bouncing Egg Science Lesson (Science Sparks)
- Little Meteorologist Dramatic Play (Timeless Adventures)
- Absorption & Color-Mixing Science Lesson (The Boy and Me)
- Dinosaur Fossil Discovery (Adventures at Home with Mum)
- Exploring Wet & Dry (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Exploring Trees Outdoors (KC Edventures)
- Density Tower Science Lesson (Alex Nguyen Portraits)
Add your kid-friendly links to the party below and you just might be featured here next week! Just be sure to grab a button or link back, please.
Want to Be a More Creative Mama?
Get the latest inspiration - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting - right in your inbox each week!