Looking for Some Valentine Party Ideas?
Are you in charge of the kids’ school Valentine Party this year? Or throwing a little Valentine’s Day party for the little one’s playgroup? Whether big or small, for others or just for home, The Weekly Kids Co-Op is full of creative kids Valentine Party ideas – from Valentine crafts and activities to Valentine treats and books. Let’s check ’em out…
Creative Kids Valentine Party Ideas
Valentine Party Games & Activities:
- 10 Valentine’s Day Fine Motor Activities (Golden Reflections Blog)
- Valentine Sensory Station (The Chaos and the Clutter)
- Kids Alphabet Heart Matching Activity (B-Inspired Mama)
- Valentine’s Day Alphabet Scavenger Hunt (Mom Inspired Life)
- Alphabet Heart Letter Writing Activity (I Heart Crafty Things)
- Valentine Sensory Play with Water Beads (B-Inspired Mama)
- Candy Heart Experiment (Fun-A-Day!)
Valentine Party Snacks & Treats:
- Kids Heart Shaped Pizza (B-Inspired Mama)
- Valentine Fish Jello Cup (The Keeper of the Cheerios)
- Strawberry Yogurt Pops (B-Inspired Mama)
- Rice Krispie Treat Hearts (Pint-Sized Treasures)
Valentine Party Crafts:
- Eraser-Stamped Valentine Card Craft (There’s Just One Mommy)
- Snowflake Heart Valentine Craft (B-Inspired Mama)
- Hearts Tree Craft (Rub Some Dirt On It)
- Valentine’s Love Tree Craft (The Keeper of the Cheerios)
- Glitter Heart Ring Craft (I Heart Crafty Things)
- Tissue Paper Valentine Heart Craft (In the Playroom)
- Love Book Craft (Fun-A-Day!)
- Button Heart Craft (Rub Some Dirt On It)
- Paper Plate Valentine Holder Craft (Fun-A-Day!)
- Toddler Suncatcher Valentine Craft (B-Inspired Mama)
Valentine Themed Books:
- 25 Valentine Day Books for Kids (ABC Creative Learning)
How do you and your kids celebrate Valentine’s Day? Will you have a Valentine Party? Tell us about it in the comments below!
More Valentine’s Day Ideas from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!