I hope you all had a great Valentine’s Day with the ones you love yesterday. I’m extending mine by spending the day today with my love. So I just put together a quick list of fun Alphabet Activities that were shared in last week’s Kids Co-Op…
10 Alphabet Activities from The Kids Co-Op
- DIY Letter Puzzle (Octavia & Vicky)
- Kid Made Alphabet Book (Reading Confetti)
- Alphabet Party (Learn with Play at Home)
- Letter C Activities (Toddling in the Fast Lane)
- Letter H is for Hair Stylist (Life with Moore Babies)
- Letter H is for Hearts (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Letter H Sensory Bin (Life with Moore Babies)
- Teaching Children About Letters (Fun-A-Day!)
- Letter S is for Sheep (Learning & Growing the Piwi Way)
- Letter S is for Snakes & Squares (Crafts-N-Things for Children)
Add your kid-friendly links to the link-up below and you might be featured here next week! Just make sure to grab the button or link back.
Want to Be a More Creative Mama?
Get the latest inspiration - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting - right in your inbox each week!