Make Some Nest Easter Candy with the Kids!
This post has affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Easy Butterscotch Nest Candy Easter Recipe:
Supplies & Ingredients:
- Using a microwave safe bowl, melt the butterscotch morsels in the microwave at 30 second intervals.
- Combine the melted butterscotch and the chow mein noodles.
- Line the muffin tin with the paper muffin cups.
- Spoon some chow mein mixture into each muffin cup.
- Press a few egg candies into the center of each “nest.”
- Let set until butterscotch is hardened.
These are the perfect sweet Spring or Easter recipe to make with the kids. And they’re super-easy for kids to help with, too. As you can see, Sawyer did all of the work. Priscilla was in the background putting egg after egg in her mouth!
Print this easy Butterscotch Nest Candy Recipe:
What is your favorite Easter recipe? Have you ever made Easter candy with the kid? Share in the comments below!
More Easter Recipes from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!This post has affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Want More Family-Friendly Recipes?
Subscribe to get more delicious, family-friendly recipe inspiration right in your inbox!