Make Some Nest Easter Candy with the Kids!
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Butterscotch Nest Candy Easter Recipe:
- mixing bowls & spoons
- standard muffin tin
- paper muffin cups (optional)
- 1 12 oz. pkg. La Choy Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 11 oz. pkg. Nestle Toll House Butterscotch Morsels
- 1 10 oz. pkg. Reese’s Pieces Pastel Eggs
- Using a microwave safe bowl, melt the butterscotch morsels in the microwave at 30 second intervals.
- Combine the melted butterscotch and the chow mein noodles.
- Line the muffin tin with the paper muffin cups.
- Spoon some chow mein mixture into each muffin cup.
- Press a few egg candies into the center of each “nest.”
- Let set until butterscotch is hardened.
These are the perfect Spring or Easter recipe to make with the kids. And they’re super-easy for kids to help with. As you can see, Sawyer did all of the work. Priscilla was in the background putting egg after egg in her mouth!
What is your favorite Easter recipe? Have you ever made Easter candy with the kid? Share in the comments below!