Activities for Toddlers
It can be tricky to keep a toddler entertained. I know; baby number 3, J.C., is 15 months old. But don’t worry. The creative mamas of The Kids Co-Op got ya back! Check out all of these fun activities for toddlers that they shared in last week’s Kids Co-Op…
30+ Fun Activities for Toddlers from The Kids Co-Op
- Pretend Play Toys for Nursery Rhyme Play (Lessons Learnt Journal)
- Printable Shape Quiet Book (Moms Have Questions Too)
- Playdough Potato Heads (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Fun with Playsilks (Taming the Goblin)
- Early Learning with Mini Pancakes (B-Inspired Mama)
- Ping Pong Ball Egg Carton Activity (Plain Vanilla Mom)
- Magnet Tin Can Sculpture (My Nearest and Dearest)
- Volcano Fun (Taming the Goblin)
- Marshmallow Sensory Play (Life with Moore Babies)
- Spring Cookie Cutter Stamping (Plain Vanilla Mom)
- Alphabet Soup Bath (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Toddler Color Bottles (Princesses, Pies, & Preschool Pizzazz)
- Cloud Dough Fight (Z is for Zel)
- Spring Cherry Tree Painting (Housing A Forest)
- Boing Painting (Making Boys Men)
- Space Themed Montessori Tot School Trays (Moms Have Questions Too)
- Spring Playdough Games (Mess for Less)
- 20+ Montessori Fine Motor Ideas (Caution! Twins at Play!)
- Steam Engine Coal & Water Sensory Bin (Play Trains!)
- Mark Making in Shaving Foam (The Home of Pinkoddy)
- Ball & Bean Bag Toss (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Sensory Spring Mosaic (House of Burke)
- Toddler Color Mixing in the Shower (Train Up A Child)
- Spanish Farm Animal Learning (Toddling in the Fast Lane)
- Gak Play (We Made That)
- Foam Number Bath (Learning to Play and Playing to Learn)
- Spring Play Dough Press (Sugar Aunts)
- Rainy Days Clouds & Puddles Jumping (Housing A Forest)
- Toy Tool Match-Up (The Measured Mom)
- Hard vs. Soft Learning Fun (Gift of Curiosity)
Add your fun activities for toddlers or big kids to The Weekly Kids Co-Op link party below and you might be featured here next week! But don’t forget to grab a button or link back.
Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Made by Little Hands Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Your Creative Timeout, Artsy Corner Thursday, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, The Weekend Creative, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!